Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Good Check-Up and Belly Pic


Bella had a check-up today. They were impressed as always with her progress developmentally. They want us to continue to wean the vent. They would really like to see her off the vent all day and only needing the vent at night. They also decided she has allergy issues so they put her on Zyrtec. With a lot less snot, she should be able to come off the vent a lot more. I really think the Zyrtec will help us wean more quickly. Bella's new trick is pulling on her trach so she can let more air flow. This allows her to be able to make more noise around her trach. When she wants to jabber, she just starts pulling on her trach. It is so cute. Good thing it is secure or she would be pulling the whole thing out!!

Okay, I know what you are thinking, good golly she is only 3 months!!! Well, it is baby #4 and I have heard that you show a lot more a lot sooner with each baby. I popped out really quick like this with Bella also.

9 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Awww...you look so darn cute. Where did you get that shirt??? : ). I am glad that Bella is doing so well. What a champ!!! That is cute that she figured out what she needed to do to make noise. Nobody should ever underestimate these babies...

Thinking and praying for you always.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on #4, that is so great!! I know what you mean about feeling huge - I am almost 6 mo but I look like I am having 4 instead of 1!!! Yay on another baby!
Melissa White

adrianna york said...

That is wonderful that everything went good with Isabella. I am glad things are good with the new baby and the girls. I wish you all the best. Talk to you soon from Kim and Adrianna

Caden said...

Awww.... you look so cute! I hate it when people tell me that, but I can't help saying it to you! :) Very cute! How many weeks now? You probably said sometime, but when is your due date? Great news about Bella too, as usual. :)

Rachel Dominguez said...

So glad to hear Bella is doing so well. She is amazing to me!

PS...you look adorable pregnant. I had baby #4 about 15 months ago and I did the same thing.

BeckyRN said...

awww, megan you look so cute. sounds like bella is learning new tricks everyday!

Anonymous said...

Hey, good to hear from you on your blog! I check all the time, even though I don't take time to comment. We've been out of pocket the last few days, and I was excited to get an update on ALL of you! So glad Bella is feeling better, and hope the Zyrtec really gives relief.

Please tell Catherine. . . .

We buzzed through town yesterday, checking pecans in Chetopa (not much at all this year. I scoured for about an hour and got 2" in the bottom of the bucket.) Also visited with the Folks for a while. Mom said the kids had the flu, so we didn't want to come over and share our germs with any of you. We pray you all get to feeling better quickly. We're anxious when we can come back and get some "hugs"!

Love to All TWELVE of you!!!
Aunt Judy

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

You look incredible, I am so EXCITED for you guys!!!

Love you, miss you

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

You make a lovely looking pregnant women! You look great!

Glad to see Miss Bella doing so fantastic! Have a great week!