Proof that miracles happen

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Getting Closer!!

We are getting closer to having the new addition done and we are getting closer to welcoming the new baby! I am getting really excited about the baby coming soon. 6 1/2 weeks until my due date :)The paint is on the walls and the carpet is down. Now all we need is trim and a few other details and we will be done!!


This is the hallway and it is a yellow color, but trust me, it is not THAT yellow!!! The room at the end is the safe room.


Maddy and Abby with their snowman. They were so proud.



My niece Sarah turned 8. I can't believe how fast these kids are growing up.






3 comments:

Rachel Dominguez said...

I was just thinking about you guys yesterday...wondering about the new addition and the baby. Thanks for the update.

I must say, the new addition to the house looks wonderful. That must be so exciting to get that much more room. They have done a great job.
And the Baby? I cannot believe it is only 6 more weeks. I'm still routing for you that you deliver a boy.

Love and Prayers,

Rachel
lovefor9.blogspot.com
luvfor9@gmail.com

adrianna york said...

I was wondering how everyone was doing? I am so glad that the house is coming along I can't wait to see it all done. Could you tell Sarah that Adrianna and I said hi and Happy Birthday. I can't believe that the new baby will be here is 6 weeks that is just so wonderful I am still praying that you have a little boy and that everything goes really good for him. Well you just give Isabella a hug for me and Abby and Maddy too. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers talk to you soon from Kim and Adrianna

Angela said...

The addition looks GREAT! And wasn't that snow storm the best ever for packing & making snowmen?