Proof that miracles happen

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SORRY!!!!













We are soooo busy around here now that school has started. Everyone is great. Annie is rolling over and laughing out loud. Isabella is staying off the vent most of the day and is really only using it at night. Except the last few days she has had a lot of sinus drainage so we have been on the vent more than usual. We went to Kansas City a few weeks ago for our regular check up. We are working on starting to eat by mouth. She is getting so big!!! Abby is in second grade and Maddy is in her second year of pre-school.
Enjoy the pics. They are first day of school pics and then wedding pics. Matt's brother got married last weekend and Matt was the best man and Abby the flower girl.

6 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

They are all growing so fast and so beautiful! Love the photos and your dress!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to post. I know you are incredibly busy! The pictures are sweet! I am one of many who check all the time to see if, by chance, you've had the time to put up anything new.
We love you all!
Aunt Judy

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I so understand the feeling of being busy...in a way it kind of makes me sad that I don't update mine as much. I can't not believe how big the girls are getting, especially Bella!!! WOW!!!

adrianna york said...

They are getting so big I hope they enjoy school and I hope to see you all soon. Adrianna is doing really good she is going to be 2 on Halween I can't wait. The pictures of the girls and the weeding are cute. I hope to talk to you soon From Kim and family

Caden said...

Sweet pictures! We've been extremely busy too... :( I love the flower head band! :)

The Bryant Family said...

OMG...look at Annie's big eyes! She is too darn cute. And Bella is getting so big. All the girls are. how the time has flown.....sorry I havent commented much. Just getting back into "life" in KC. HUGS