Proof that miracles happen

Monday, January 26, 2009

So, it doesn't seem like there is enough time for me to get on here and post. Sorry for being such a slacker!! Bella is doing great. She is continuing off the vent 4-6 hours a day. Sometimes it is more, depending on how much snot we have to deal with. She is able to bear weight on her legs as long as you support her trunk. She spends lots of time playing with her toys. She scoots all over the place. The other day she scooted herself until she was completely up under the ottoman. Everything and everyone is just hilarious to her. She is always smiling and laughing. She can sure turn a bad mood into a good mood really quick with her presence. She is such a special little girl.
The house is coming along. I am hoping and praying it is done before the baby gets here. We are going Friday to pick out carpet and paint.
Matt has so far been able to hold onto his job, but it looks like it won't be for much longer. He as a meeting Wed. They just don't have the work right now. They build stuff like bridge overhangs and other road things??? ( I'm Not really sure what they do!!) Anyways they have pending orders but no real orders. All the pending orders are if Obama gives businesses the stimulus package. So we will see. It is in God's hands and we will deal with whatever comes our way.
I am so excited about the baby!!! I feel her kicking and swimming around in there all the time. She is quite active. My sister and Matt's sister Steph have both also got to feel her kick. I think she is going to be a big baby. I am already about the size I was at 9mo with Bella. We still do not have a name picked out. In fact we probably won't name her until she gets here. Maddy wants to name her coleslaw. Abby wants to name her Sella (is that really a name?)
The batteries on my camera are dead so I need to recharge and then I will post some pics on here.

3 comments:

adrianna york said...

I was wondering how everyone is doing I really wish Matt the best on his job. I am glad that the girls are doing really good. I am sorry that I don't know any girls names. That is the way we were when it was time for Adrianna was born. I will talk to later and you all are in my thoughts and prayers. From Kim

Rachel Dominguez said...

I'm excited for that baby to get here too and see some pictures. You already have 3 beautiful little princesses so I cant imagine they could get any prettier.

I will PRAY with all that I am that Matt's jobs will pick up and he wont have to worry about work. It's a scary world out there. Especially seeing that Sprint just laid off 8000 employees.

Praying for good news and happiness always,

Rachel
lovefor9.blogspot.com
luvfor9@gmail.com

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Sella and Coleslaw huh, that is why they leave the naming of the children to the parents...hahaha!!!
I still think Gabriele is a beautiful name;) Anyways, it will come to you and you will know what is the perfect name, until then enjoy HER:)
I will say some extra prayers for Matt and the job situation. I have a feeling we have another change coming up soon, too! UGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Love you, miss you!
Give those girls hugs and mooches from me.