Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School and Remembering Angel Gabi

Madison and Sione at preschool
I think she was blinking from the flash, but I was trying to get a pic of her piggies

Abby was so nervous this morning
Ready to go
Madison being really excited



Today we remember sweet, little Gabi Acker. Gabi touched our lives and will forever be in our hearts. Madison and Bella sported piggies today in honor of Gabi.


Abby started the first grade today and Madison started preschool. I think they both really enjoyed it. They said Madison cried a little bit because she missed her mommy. :( Isabella got to go with us to take both girls to school today. It was very quiet at my house today!! There are usually 6 kids and now we are down to 1. I think I could get used to my house being quiet once in awhile!!
Bella continues to do great. She is improving in strength everyday. I think she will be sitting on her own very soon. She tries so hard. I am very proud of how determined she is!!

6 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

WOW!!! She is getting so big and look at all that hair. Megan, I wanted to let you know that I think you guys are doing an amazing job raising not only Bella but all three girls!!! Thinking of you all, always. XOXOXOXO

Caden said...

Awww, that's so sweet! It's sad that the girls are growing up, but I guess that's just what happens. I'm glad to hear that things are going well with Bella and all of your family.

Ashlea

Enjoy the quiet time! :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Aww, so sweet! Happy first day of school!

adrianna york said...

All three grils are getting so big. I am glad that Isabella is doing really good. I hope to talk to you soon.
Love you all from Kim and Adrianna

Amy Flege said...

love her piggies!! they look adorable! the older she gets the more she looks like her sisters in her pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

the girls look amazing...I too enjoy the quiet of course mine are asleep but it's still quiet nontheless. give them all kisses for us...love you!!