Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today we went to KC to see Dr. Gratny (Isabella's vent Dr.) She had a really good check up. Dr. Gratny was again completely amazed at how well Isabella is doing and how far she has come. She said she could really tell that Isabella can see. She was just overall impressed. So impressed that we don't have to go back until October 1st!!
Not much exciting has been going on here. We are still going to therapy once a week. We are working on the new addition for our house. Isabella continues to grow and get stronger. She is so sweet and is always full of smiles and giggles.
My babies start school next Wednesday. Madison will be going to preschool three hours a day and Abby will start the first grade. So we have been doing a lot of shopping for school supplies and school clothes. The girls are excited.
Sorry for such a delay in posting. I just really have not felt like blogging lately. But I am now our of my rut and I am ready to start blogging again and posting pictures!!

4 comments:

Caden said...

That's so cute that the girls are excited. How is the house coming? It's great to hear that her appointments are still going wonderfully! I'm glad you're returning to the blogging world... I was wondering where you went off to! :)

Unknown said...

It's about time - I've missed you - I check at least once every day for updates - glad you're back! Wonderful to hear that Miss Bella is still amazing those docs!!! - not that I ever doubted! Love and hugs to all - Christina

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

YEA!!!, all the way around!!!

Amy Flege said...

Its so wonderful to see how well isabella as done! she is so strong!
hugs!