Proof that miracles happen

Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Bella Boo


Tomorrow is the big day!! Bella turns 2!! I can't believe she is already two. It just doesn't seem possible. Friday night we celebrated her birthday with family. She wasn't feeling too great but she had a good time.

My lame attempt at making a giant cupcake


Bella sitting with Aunt Stephanie. Check out her cute little dress and the silver shoes that Aunt Steph gave her for her birthday.


Bella eating frosting off of her cake

After party snuggle time with her sisters. And no, I seriously can't keep clothes on Madison!!
I had to add this one just for fun so everyone could see just how long this girl's hair is.















11 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Happy Birthday Bella!!! I can't believe how fast they grow, and look at all of that hair!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Bella!!! Make sure you giv eher a big kiss for me tom. Megan the cake looks great...I'll send you pics of mine...now that is a lame cake. :) So glad that you guys a great day and hopefully you'll get to do the picu stuff when you come up. Love and miss soooooo much.

The Bryant Family said...

I cannot get over how much she has grown. The cake looks great, not a lame attempt at all. She looks great....and her hair is getting so long.
Happy Birthday Bella!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bella!!! Two years old! Wow! You're looking great!
The videos of Abby and Maddy were so sweet. They're good singers! You all have a wonderful, Merry Christmas!
Love,
Aunt Judy & Uncle Paul

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Happy Birthday Bella! Such sweet photos!

I hope all went well on Saturday!

Sarah Freund said...

Happy Birthday, my sweet Bella. I miss you bunches and you continue to amaze everyone!

Love you!
Sarah

adrianna york said...

Happy Birthday Isabella I am glad that you had a good time with your family. Your hair is getting so long. Please give her a kiss and a hug from Kim and Adrianna and A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

BeckyRN said...

Happy 2nd Birthday big girl!!! Lots of hugs and kisses! Megan she has gotten so big, and it is great to see her doing so well. Have a great Christmas as well.
love to all.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, Bella! And I think your giant cupcake is beautiful.

amy said...

Happy Birthday to Bella! I can't believe it's been two years. Hope you're feeling good. Been playing around with any ultrasound machines? :)