Proof that miracles happen

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We will know tomorrow!!

Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. we will finally know if this baby is a boy or a girl. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I just know it is a boy. I am going to be shocked if they say "it's a girl"
My appointment this morning went well. My blood pressure was really high the first two times they took it, but it came down significantly for the third try. The heart rate was 150. My measurements are right on with my due date. Oh and I lost three 1/2 pounds. I have no idea how I lose weight when I am pregnant, but I always do.
So that is it for now. Stay tuned for sono pics tomorrow afternoon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to hear the news. I am very happy for you guys and only wish I could still be in the "trenches" with you ya know but it will happen again and be great as your experience is now. :) Kiss the girls for me.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I am so excited too! I can't believe you are that far along already, Time is flying!

I lost tons of weight for each of my pregnancy's as well. I have never been thinner than during and after their births. I loved it!! Now I look horrible. It's all coming back and I hate it. Arg!

I can't wait to hear the news. I'll be checking all day tmrw! Good luck!

Recovery Guru said...

I don't know if it is the air or the phase of the moon but everyone is having boys! I can't wait until you know for sure! I wish I could loose weight when I was pregnant then maybe I wouldn't hate it so much!

adrianna york said...

I can't wait to see the words it is a boy. I am glad that everything is going good. I will talk to you soon from Kim

Rachel Dominguez said...

I'm so excited. I too, know it's a boy. I had 3 boys and then a girl. Your chances of a different gender are so much higher after 3 of the same sex.

I love Jacob Allen.

Please post immediately!

The Diva said...

Come on already!!! :)