Proof that miracles happen

Monday, December 29, 2008

Our little love bug has a name!!!!


Well that is if the name fits the gender. I let Matt have full rein in the naming department this time. So tonight he told the kids and then they got to tell me. First off, it is a boys name. However, I just have a really good feeling that this baby is a boy. I can't explain it, but I just know. I will be really surprised if they tell me its a girl!! I go to the Dr. in the morning and then I will get to schedule my sono. I am hoping they will let me schedule for this week. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I am just so darn excited!!





So what is this mystery name you ask??????













JACOB ALLEN GUDDE





We had actually talked about the name Jacob back when I was pregnant with Abigail 7 years ago. Allen is Matt's Dad's middle name. So what do you think??? If it does turn out to be a girl, then we have NO CLUE. No girl names are coming to mind for either one of us.

Now I am going to leave you with some more Christmas photos.
Madison and Hayden at Matt's mom and dad's for Christmas.

Maddy and I

Madison and Abby with their 3 story doll house that Santa brought them

Here they are in the Hannah Montana tent that Abby got from her cousin Bailey



Bella hanging out with Grandma Gudde







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! I have always loved that name but my best guy friend has that name and I thought it might be weird having two of them (he's a character!) Tell Maddy and Abby not to have to much fun "camping" tonight. :) Love you sooo much (all of you!)

adrianna york said...

I like that name it is a good name for a boy. I like the picture's all the girls look good. I wanted to share something with you that I think is funny Adrianna is doing this thing if we ask her were her eyes are she points to her ears I just thought it was funny and I wanted to share it with you. I hope to talk to you soon from Kim and Adrianna

The Bryant Family said...

The name is SOOOOO cute. Bella looks great with Grandma.

Caden said...

I love the name! I think it's a boy too. :) Cute pics from Christmas, and make sure to update after your appointments!

Ashlea

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I really like the name Jacob Allen. Very cute!!! I am so excited and can not wait to hear what you are having...so please don't make us wait too long!!!

The picture of Bella with grandma makes her look like such a big girl. She is growing up so fast.