Proof that miracles happen

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Life at the Gudde House








Bella giving Annie kisses. It was so sweet








Sorry everyone. I have been very busy with my 4 girls. As you all know, Annie is here. She was born Friday morning at 8:19 a.m. She was 7.6# and 20.5 inches long. She is perfect in every way. I went in Friday morning at around 2:00 a.m. I was at a 5 when I got there. My labor was progressing fairly quick. My Dr. convinced me that I should get an epidural. So in a moment of weakness, I agreed. I didn't however get my epidural until I was at an 8. The epidural ended up stalling my labor for a little while. I stayed at a 9 for 3 hours. Then finally it was time. I pushed once, yes just once and she was here.

She is so wonderful. She nurses very, very well. She is going to pork up quickly. Her Dr. said she is perfect. He is the Dr. that found Bella's heart murmur. He listened to Annie for a very long time on three different occasions. No murmurs!!!!!

So we came home Saturday afternoon and we have just been enjoying life.

6 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

She's absolutely beautiful, in every way. I love the photos of the girls with her, especially the ones of Bella kissing Annie. So sweet!!

Caden said...

I know that when I had Cameron, we had the fetal echo, but when he was born, I was still a little on edge. When the pediatrician came in to check him, he listened to his heart a long time. The longer he listened, the more freaked out I was. But, he said that everything sounded great! I'm so grateful that all of our babies are doing so well. I'm so happy for you guys! :) She is just gorgeous!!

Ashlea

Rachel Dominguez said...

So So Beautiful. She has such beautiful dark skin! I love it!

So glad that things are going well and that your are adapting to your 4girls. Everyone looks so happy to see her in the pictures.

bella is going to be a great big sissy.

Thanks for the update and most importantly for the pictures.

Also so glad to hear that Annie has no murmur!!!

Angela said...

BEAUTIFUL!

adrianna york said...

Annie is very beautiful. I am glad that everyone is doing really good. I like all the pictures of the girls. It was good seeing you all today. I wish you all the best and I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. From Kim and family

Rachel Dominguez said...

I know you're busy, but just wondering how baby girl is doing? Love to see some new photo's and hear how she is adjusting to her new life in this world with 3 big sissy's!