Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy, Busy

Annie with Aunt Stephanie at Katy Days
Annie with Great Grandma Gudde

She is so sweet!!






Abby and Maddy at the petting zoo at Katy Days


Isabella enjoying herself at Katy Days

Annie is doing great. She nurses ALL of the time. She already sleeps for 5 hrs at night. I can't believe how busy I am with these girls. Abby and Maddy have been a big help. Bella is also doing great. We leave for KC in a few weeks for an EEG and a bronchoscope. Bella will have to stay one night in the PICU after her bronch.
Well enjoy the pics. Hopefully I will start finding more time to get on here. Not only have I not had time to blog, I also have not had time to read others blogs. I feel so out of touch!!







8 comments:

aunt amber said...

oh my gosh meg....she is so beautiful. :) I can't wait to hug and kiss on her and Bella. glad that you guys are doing great and as always miss you all soooo much. love you and kive the girls hugs from aunt amber.

adrianna york said...

Annie is very beautiful I can't beleave how big she is getting Abby and Maddy and Isabella look good to.
I understand how busy you are with the girls. I wish you all the best I will keep Isabella in my thoughts prayers when she goes and have her test next week in Kansas City. Well I hope to talk to you soon.
From Kim and family

BeckyRN said...

So I was thinking at first that Annie looked a lot like Bella, but now that I look again I think Matt may finally have a daughter that looks like him!! She is beautiful! What night are you guys going to be at CMH for the bronch, if I work that night you know I will have to come visit!!! Let me know, glad to see that everyone is doing so well. Love you guys!

Caden said...

She's so adorable!!! I think she looks like Bella! :) We'll be thinking of you guys for her tests coming up.

Ashlea

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I am sure you are busy. Annie is absolutely adorable.

So glad to see everyone had a good time at Katy Days. Bella is getting so big too! I hope all goes well for your trip to KC.

The Bryant Family said...

Bella kissing Annie is adorable. They are all growing sooooo...

Rachel Dominguez said...

She is just to precious. She has to have the prettiest skin!
So glad to see some pictures and glad things are going so well.

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

I think I recognized one of those outfits on Annie. She is ADORABLE, but I would expect nothing less:)
I am so bummed I am gonna miss you guys when you're here...of all the dates! I NEVER go out of town, figures!

I hope all is well.
Love and miss you all:)