Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Discovery




We have been going to therapy once a week, and one thing they have been working with Bella on is perception of body parts. You and I know we have legs without even looking, but Bella doesn't quite get it. So we have been having her touch her legs and her toes. We have even been having her put her toes in her mouth. Well today, she actually held onto her foot and played with it. It was so cute!! She was like "hey where did this come from??"
She is cutting her molars right now and has not been a very happy baby. She has been doing better about rolling. She doesn't do it one motion. She either goes from back to side or from side to stomach. She is scooting on her back really well now also. She is trying so hard to sit up. If she is laying on her back with her head propped on a pillow, she will just about get herself sat up. You can tell she really wants to, she just doesn't quite have the strength yet. So she has the "want to" and in my eyes that is a big step. You can just tell she is wanting to go somewhere!! And I think she will....SOON!!

5 comments:

BeckyRN said...

Yea Bella!! You know I was just giving you a hard time about posting Megan, but it does totally make my night:)! She looks so good, when is your next clinic visit b/c I need to love on that girl! Hope you and the family are doing well. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Megan that's awesome and she looks great. :-) Can't wait for her to just get up and go...lord help ya...cuz that little girl is going to go EVERYWHERE. :-) Love you and hope you have a good holiday tom.

adrianna york said...

That is just so wonderful. Just keep up work the good work. I am so happy for you cant wait to see more pictures of you Isabella touching your feet and sitting up.
From Kim

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Love the pictures, as always. She is getting so big. I feel like I post that every time, but it is amazing that once they start learning new things they just take off. Way to go Bella!!!

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Go Bella Go!!! I think it is so special that we are able to look beyond what you and I used to take for granted and see just how special the little things are in life like touching our toes. I am so excited that you are experiencing the joy of her development. I better see you guys this week, call me! Keep up all the great work. Love you, miss you:)