Proof that miracles happen

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Party Fit for a Couple of Rock Stars

today we did the girls' b-day party. It was Hannah Montana. They had a great time. We did a BBQ along with cupcakes, cookies, pinata and lots of presents. It was fit for a rock star!! I spent lots of time and effort making the pinata, so I have to say I was a little sad when they beat it apart :( Oh well!! Also on another note, Bella is rolling from back to side and side to stomach. So well, she is rolling over!! She is all over the place scooting on her back. You can tell she just wants to go somewhere.


The Table. Yes I did it all myself!! (I have way to much time on my hands). Christina, I know you are seeing this and so proud of my cookies!!
More of the cookies and see my pinata!!
The birthday girls.
Maddy hitting at the pinata
Abby giving it a whack

Wow a princess tent!! Thanks Grandma!!

One of Bella for good measure

I don't know what she was so excited about.

Oh my a Hannah Montana Guitar!!

Okay, don't look but here comes the big gifts
Wow!! New bikes!!
Abby has already wrecked hers and skinned up her knee :(

Maddy. Matt insisted on putting horns on them. Thanks Honey!!



5 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Looks like a good time...perfect for 2 Rock Stars! Happy Birthday Little Divas!!!

Love you, miss you:)

Unknown said...

THE PARTY WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN.EVERYTHING WAS SO SPECIAL. THE COOKIES AND CUPCAKES AND TABLE WAS SO BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED WITH YOUR TALENT AND LOVE. WOW THOSE GIRLS ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS A MOM. YOU AND MATT REALLY KNOW HOW TO THROW A PARTY. THANKS AGAIN. LOVE MOM GUDDE

adrianna york said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. The Birthday pictures look good.
Talk to you all later from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

The Diva said...

That must have been hard for you to watch... them breaking the pinata. Hee hee. I'm glad they had a good time, and say Happy Birthday from us.

Ashlea

Angela said...

You are awesome!!! I think that if a scientist would reasearch it, she would find a "creativity" gene. You obviously have it...and I don't.

Happy Belated Birthday!