Proof that miracles happen

Friday, June 20, 2008

Cardiology report

Isabella went to see Dr. Gallett today in Joplin. She had an echo done. Everything looked good. He said she doesn't need to come back for 3 months!! He was really impressed with how well she is doing. Her heart function looked fabulous. Praise God!! After the appointment we did some shopping (of course) and we are now home just lounging around. I got the girls some 4th of July attire. I am hoping to get them all dressed up and do some pictures soon. So be looking for those.

4 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

What wonderful news! Sorry I have been out of touch for so long, this lack of internet access is KILLING me!!!

When is your next appt. in KC? I can't wait to see you. And now that we are back in our house maybe you could hang a little longer?

We need to catch up soon! Love you, miss you:)

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

P.S. I love the new background, you must be bored...hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful report! We thank the Lord, too!

Yes, the new background is really neat on both your blogs.

It was so good to see you and Erin and the kids. Thanks for your expert help with Gage's finger!

Give your folks hugs for me.

Love, Aunt Judy

adrianna york said...

That is wonderful that the doctor said that she is doing good. Thank God. Well I cant wait to see the 4 of July picture of the girls. Enjoy the 4th I know I will.
Love you all and God bless