Proof that miracles happen

Monday, June 2, 2008

Is that really my Bella girl???

"Hey, look at my tongue."
Bella on the bouncy ball with her Physical Therapist, Julie
"Oh Julie, do you really have to do that to me every time?"
Julie and Mel working with Bella on.....standing!! Yeah that's right, my baby girl has her feet planted on the ground and is standing up with support. Not even one month ago did she even have a planter reflex, and now look at her. She is just so amazing!! Since she started therapy over in Pittsburg, she has been just progressing like crazy.
"I just love therapy!!!"

5 comments:

BeckyRN said...

I cannot believe how great she looks, and how big she is...she looks like a big girl!!! Still cuter than ever though! (but I don't think that will ever change) She looks amazing and I'm still mad at myself for not getting down to see you guys, I miss you all! Give her kisses for me and tell her that I am very proud of her.

The Diva said...

WOW... she looks great! She has made a lot of progress in such a short amount of time! She sure lets you know when she doesn't like something, huh? She just looks so great!

Ashlea

Anonymous said...

Bella you are awesome. Keep up the good work. Meme

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Awww...Bella you are so big!!! Way to go girlie. Keep up the good work and before long you will be walking on those two feet of yours and mommy will be chasing you around...it will be great fun!!! Thinking about you guys...and definitley missing you.

adrianna york said...

That is just so wonderful to see how much she has changed in the past few months with everything that has gone on with her. I am so happy that she is doing wonderful. I wish the best of luck to you Isabella.
Love all from Kim and Adrianna