Proof that miracles happen

Monday, June 23, 2008

In Memory of Chloe

Matt opened the newspaper tonight and we were shocked to see the loss of little Chloe Robinson. She was born with TOF and just had her first open heart surgery on the 12th. She passed away on Saturday. She had been doing so well, that she didn't even need her first surgery until she was a year old. I just can't understand why this happens and it just breaks my heart. I have never personally met Chloe or her family. I was given her mothers name by a mutual contact and I phoned her just days before they left for CMH to have the surgery. She was in need of talking to other moms with heart babies. So please keep the Robinson/Johnson family in your prayers as they go through this difficult time.

1 comment:

Caden said...

We will be praying for them.