Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Big Girl Bed

Bella with Aunt Erin
Going outside to play

The new furniture


Bella in her new big girl bed

So Matt and I went bed shopping the other day for the girls. We bought Isabella a new twin bed. She loves it. While at the furniture store, I spotted some furniture that I fell in love with. Matt and I have NEVER in our almost 8 years of marriage bought new furniture. I thought it was about time!!
On another note, Isabella ate Chocolate pudding at therapy this week. She loved it. She was playing in it and rubbing it all over her face. It was so funny!!! Too bad I did not have my camera with me. :(
Everyone here is doing great. Not too much to report. I only have 12 1/2 weeks left!!

6 comments:

Becca said...

I love the update! Congratulations, Isabella, on your new bed! Samantha transitioned to a toddler bed two weeks ago, too. Good luck with the next 12 weeks!

adrianna york said...

That is some great news I wish you all the best you all are in my thoughts and prayers could you tell Erin that I said hi. Adrianna is doing really good she is walking now and getting into things. I can't wait to hear about the new baby do you have any more names pick for a little girl.
I hope to hear from you soon from Kim and Adrianna

Angela said...

Great pics. Love the furniture. Getting new furniture leaves me with the same feeling as when I start seeing spring flowers bloom: nice little charge. Enjoy!

Caden said...

Awww, she looks so grow up! :) I love your new furniture! Makes me want to get cozy and watch a movie! Those 12 weeks will fly by!

Ashlea

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Great furniture! And a big girl bed...WOW, she is growing up sooooo fast. And only 12 1/2 weeks, oh my goodness...when do I see you again? Are you having a shower? Fill me in! I miss you so much!

Love you...xoxo

Sarah Freund said...

Great furniture! and a great pic of Bella. She's looking so great.

Love,
Sarah Freund