Proof that miracles happen

Monday, February 2, 2009

No Abnormalities

I was suppose to go to the OBGYN last week, but they closed their office due to the icy weather. So I called to get a new appointment and while on the phone I asked if they had my sono results. She said the sono results read no birth abnormalities noted!! She also said don't always trust the techs on the sex of the baby. I did however already buy material to make the baby's quilt and it is not very boyish. Matt may be making a mad dash to the store for boys clothes when the baby gets here.
Isabella is doing fabulous. She is off the vent a good portion of the day. She stands with assistance for short periods and does really well this that. We are still working on sitting. She needs very little support to sit. I keep thinking that any day now she will be able to sit on her own. She does a pretty good job of mimicking sounds.
I will have pictures soon, PROMISE!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD NEWS ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!!!!WONDERFULL.ONLY 111 DAYS TILL THE BABY GETS HERE.WOW BELLA IS JUMPING BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS. ITS ALL THE GOOD CARE SHE GETS FROM THE TWO OF YOU AND THE LOVE AND PRAYERS FROM MANY.GODS GREAT GIFT TO US ALL. LOVE G-MA GUDDE

adrianna york said...

That is all good news about you and the baby. I am glad that Isabella is doing good. I can't wait to see pictures of everyone. I can't wait to hear that you are having a boy. I am glad that Isabella is trying to do things that is wonderful. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. From Kim