Proof that miracles happen

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Family Tree Night

As promised, here are the Christmas Tree Pics. Bella is looking up at the lights here. She is laying under the tree. She just looked so amazed at it all!!





Madison and Bella.
Abby steals a smooch from Bella under the Christmas Tree
This is my favorite. I can't get over the look of awe in her face. She way you can just see her "seeing" Does that make sense???
Madison puts the star on
Abby sneaking around the tree
Okay now its Abby's turn to put the star on.
It was a great family night. We listened to Christmas music. After the tree was done, we wrapped a few gifts. Abby and Madison wrapped a bunch of their own toys and put them under the tree in hopes of giving them to their friends. It is really sweet to see them want to be so giving. In fact the other day Abby said to me "You know Mommy, it is really nice what you are doing for those kids in the hospital" For a five year old to notice the bigger picture of it all says something. She just hit it head on what giving is all about. I think that is why she decided to wrap up a bunch of her toys. It is good my kids do nice things like that once in awhile to remind me that they are not little monsters after all.
So enjoy the pics!!!
Lots of Love

5 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

What adorable pictuers, it helps that the girls are in them : )!!! I am happy to hear that your Thanksgiving went well. I can't believe how big Bella has gotten, and what beautiful eyes. It is a relfection of you two that the girls are so thoughtful and giving. It melts my heart to know that a five year old is thinking of others before herself. As always, you guys are always in my thoughts and prayers. Good night, Amy

BeckyRN said...

She is to cute!! She looks like she is cooing at the lights, it is so good to see her do that again. I still miss her terribly but am so glad she is at home where she is supposed to be enjoying everything and surpassing expectations everyday! Give her some kisses for me, and tell her I love her! Miss you guys.

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

What a wonderful feeling to have the entire family home for the holidays. Bella looks as if she hasn't stopped growing...she looks fabulous!
Can't wait to see you very soon! Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome!! I'm sure you guys will have a wonderful Christmas this year with the WHOLE family ya know. I'm looking forward to our Christmas for sure. Can't wait to see more pics. Maybe when you guys are up here again we could meet up again...or if you need help with the baskets or anything let me know. Love you guys...Bella we are so proud of you, keep on growing!! :-)

Anonymous said...

ok that last one was me...wrong key...sorry. :-)