Proof that miracles happen

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tomorrow we are off to KC

Tomorrow we will be leaving for KC for our appointment at 2:30. I don't see any reason why we will not have a good check up. Isabella continues to do very well. She is still spitting up some but we gave changed now to progestamil which is already broken down formula. I hope it helps. She weighs 17 lbs 13oz. She is outgrowing everything. We can't wait to see everyone in KC tomorrow. Some nurses and a few others are going to meet up with us and then we are having dinner with some friends. We are very excited. It is like we moved away from our family and we never get to see them anymore. I know it sounds crazy, but when those people are the ones with you through the most awful moments of your life, they become like family. That is how we feel about many of our nurses and the social worker and our chaplain and our many friends we have made. So it will be late tomorrow evening when we return home so stay tuned. I promise I will post tomorrow night to let everyone know what wonderful reports she received. Love to all!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be watching for your post tomorrow night!
Have a fantastic day in KC! May the Lord give you all STRENGTH, PEACE, PROTECTION, and everything else you may need!
Love you ........... Aunt Judy

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Oops! I goofed on the previous comment, so I deleted it. We'll be waiting to read your post. I'm so glad Isabella is thriving. Have a beautiful day in KC!
Love--Angela & family

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Good luck with the appt. tomorrow. Sounds like you guys should have fun afterwards. Have a safe trip. Thinking and praying for you always, Amy

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Oh I am so sad, I return to KC Thursday evening, barely missing you guys. I swear one of these days we will get together again. I am so glad to hear things continue to go so well. Megan, I miss you tons, we need to chat soon! Safe traveling and keep us posted. Lots of love, hugs, and prayers!!!