Proof that miracles happen

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy 11 month Birthday Bella Boo


Bella's first Thanksgiving. I tried to get her to hold this little pumpkin. She just looks so cute and big here. Check out how long her hair has gotten.

This is really just WAY TOO CUTE!!!!
This is her snoozing this morning. She just looked so cute cuddling her vent tubing. And again check out her hair. We can't get to it stay down!!
Well Bella is 11 months old today. I have to say that in the last week, she has improved leaps and bounds. She now has a tooth. It is official. We did the spoon test and yes we heard it ting. She is starting to put her hands in her mouth. This is really awesome because she has for the last two months stopped taking her pacifier, she obviously has not been eating by mouth and she has has had no interest in putting anything in her mouth.
She is also sitting up better and better everyday. She needs little support and her head control is great.
She is smiling more and more everyday!! Yeah we love smiles!!
She has been making more cooing noises around the trach. She also has been mimicking our facial expressions.
And last but not least, she has gained a pound in the last two weeks!! What Progress!!
Thanksgiving was great. My mom and I cooked most of the day. We made WAY too much food and I ate WAY too much food. It was a blessing to get to spend the holiday at home with my family.
We put the tree up tonight. I will put pics of that on tomorrow. Bella laid under tree for a really long time this evening and just smiled and kicked. She loved the lights and the dangling ornaments. Don't worry I have lots of pics I just need to upload them off my camera. Well, I am going to bed. Matt is doing the night shift tonight!!!

1 comment:

BeckyRN said...

She is so BIG!!! It blows my mind to see her now, and to look back at pictures from right after she got her trach! Such a change. I love her hair in the clip, it is also quite cute sticking up, but then again we all know it is impossible for Bella not to be cute! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving, and enjoyed the whole family being together! I can't wait to see the Christmas tree pics, I'm sure they are adorable! Love you guys and miss you!