Proof that miracles happen

Friday, July 11, 2008

Something To Giggle About

Bella has finally learned how to really laugh out loud. Yesterday was the first time, and we got it on video. She was laughing so hard that she was causing her vent to high pressure.

Another funny (but beware this is really gross) On the way home from KC I looked back at Madison in the back seat and saw her feet up in her face. I asked "Madison what are you doing?" Her reply "I am picking my nose with my big toe!" Now I think I have seen it all!!

4 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

That is too sweet. Pretty soon she is going to make so much noise you are not going to know what to do, either that or learn how to make her vent alarm on purpose. Kaden did that for a while...when he was suppose to be going to sleep...that one is not so cute : )!!!

Well, I am glad things are going well for her. She is so amazing.

Love you guys,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh Bella, I wish I could snuggle with you. Shw has come such a long way Meg. I'm sooo thankful that I get to be apart of her and your lives. Miss you terribly. Tell everyone hi and love them.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Yeah, that is so cute! Love it!

Pam said...

Oh my gosh, I am smiling from ear to ear. What a sweetheart.

Give her big hugs from us!!