Proof that miracles happen

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I can't believe all of that hair!


Isabella now has enough hair for full pig tails. I can't believe how big she is getting. I had to clean all of her 12 month clothes out of her dresser. She is now wearing 18 months and some 24 months. She has started joining her hands together at mid line. I guess in the therapy world, this is a big step. We are going to KC next week for a check up. She is also going to get an eye exam.
So far I love my new job. It is nice to just get out of the house for a few hours. Matt started evenings on Monday so it is just the girls and I every evening. So I am really thankful for my three hours I get to get away at work.
It has been a busy week already with trying to get ready for the 4th of July. I love it!! Nothing beats BBQ and fireworks.
Not much more to tell everyone right now. If I don't post before then, everyone have a good and safe 4th.

6 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness, she is just too cute with those full piggies!!! I cannot wait to see you next week. You need to call me so we can make some plans!

Love you:)

Anonymous said...

Meg I cannot believe how great she looks. It feels like it's been FOREVER since we've seen her and you guys. Can't wait for next week...I miss you terribly. Hugs to everyone. :)

The Diva said...

That's great that things are going so well! I'm glad you like your job, and I'm so happy that she's doing so great! It's nice that you can get away and make some money at the same time!

Pam said...

Hi Megan-

I just wanted to thank you for supporting my dear friend Hollie. She is an amazing mom and she is doing this on her own.

I can't imagine not having a spouse there to lean on. I don't know what I would do without Andy.

Thank you again for reaching out to her.

Also, OMG-----Bella is soooooo adorable in those piggies. Holy smokes!! What a little doll.

Thinking of you and praying as always,

Pam and Rhett

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Wow, her hair is getting long. I always say it, but she is so cute.

I too, am excited about the Fourth. I think that it is one of my favorite holidays, besides Christmas of course. I hope you have fun and Bella enjoys the fireworks. The first Fourth of July at home for Kaden went well. He loved the fireworks. I was really nervous that it would have went differently, but suprisingly he wasn't scared and never really has been.

Thinking of you guys.

adrianna york said...

WoW Isabella you are getting so big. I love the little piggies I cant wait for Adrianna to get some hair. I hope everything gose good at the doctor. I hope you had a wonderful 4th.
I love you all from Adrianna and her mommy Kim