Proof that miracles happen

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Big News

I debated about whether or not to post this but decided what the heck!!! Matt and I are expecting our 4th baby. We just found out today. I am actually in shock right now. The only reason I took a test, was because of an ongoing joke between a close friend and I. The thing is, if one of us is pregnant, then it is never long before the other becomes pregnant. Our oldest girls are 4 weeks apart. Our middle children are 6 months apart and then our youngest are 6 weeks apart. So anyways, she called me earlier this week to let me know that she was pregnant!! I laughed and thought, not this time, I am not going to be pregnant with you this time!!! Boy was I wrong. I decided to go ahead and take a test because I have been more tired than usual and I had to get up 4 times last night to pee. I think I am due around the end of May. So now I will have three May babies. Not to mention that our tags and taxes and our property taxes are all due in May. Talk about an expensive month!! Maddy and Abby said it better be a boy this time. I am nervous and scared and excited. I think I am freaking out!!!!!
Oh yeah, Bella goes to the cardiologist tomorrow. I am not worried. She is doing great. No signs of heart failure. I will report tomorrow when we get home to let you all know what the echo and the Dr. says.
God Bless

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You couldn't be talking about me now could you?? :) I tell ya we must have the saem cycle or something...this is crazy! :) I am a little better knowing I'll have someone going through it with me and what better person then my fav prego sista. Love you guys and we are hoping to come down there very soon...may meed to add another room on now. :)hahahahaha.

Lil' This...Lil' That... said...

I am SO happy for you all!!! WOW! Four lil ones... and I thought I was brave! Sounds like you need a babysitter in the near future... Would love to :) Take care and let me know if you need anything!!!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

WOW!!! I was not expecting to see this news on your blog. Congratulations!!! I am so excited and happy for you guys. So that would make our little ones about three months apart!!! Awww, know Bella will have a little brother or sister. Are the girls excited? Well, I will keep you guys in my prayers (as always). I am sure the baby will be healthy when he or she gets here (I seriously almost just typed in he and not a she...hmmm, maybe it is a boy). Well, can't wait to find out what you guys are having. Are you going to find out when you have the sono or wait??? Just curious.

Congrats again, I am very excited for you guys!!!

Little Smiths said...

I was thinking about you guys the other day wondering if you would have another!!! YAYAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Love you guys!!!

The Bryant Family said...

Congrats!!!

Caden said...

Holy cow, it's like an epidemic! But the good kind! :) Congratulations, and we will be praying for new little one.

Ashlea

Rachel Dominguez said...

OMGOSH I am in total shock but soooooooo excited for you. I had to try 4 times to get my girl...so you will get your boy! I'm just sure of it.

Congrats and cant wait to continue hearing all the details.

Congrats Girls!!! Your gonna be big sisters again.

Rachel

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeckyRN said...

holy cow Megan!! Congrats! That is exciting news. It has been forever since I've seen my favorite girl and her parents. Let me know the next time you are in KC, I miss you guys!

adrianna york said...

oh Megan that is wonderful news I am so happy for you. I wish you the best of luck and God bless you and I am glad that Isabella and Abby and Maddy are very happy to have a new baby and I am glad that everyone is doing good you guys all in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you all from Kim and Adriannad

Mary H. said...

Wowie! Congratulations! I'm in shock I think. I am so happy for you all. Good thing you decided to add on to the house. :) I'm sending you tons of good wishes and hugs from afar.
Mary B.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Congrats! That is awesome news! The girls will be such good big sisters!

Anonymous said...

Megan and Matt-

Congrats! That is wonderful.
This baby will be so loved, 3 sisters you could not be more loved than that.

Think about to a lot.
Kim P.