Proof that miracles happen

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pictures as Promised

Maddy with her daddy watching Abby's soccer game
Abby and Sarah "warming up" for the game!!
Abby was goalie at this time. You might think that she is trying to stop a ball from getting in the goal, but she is actually trying to catch bugs!! Like I said before, she is really not in to sports. She told me she just wants to be a cheerleader.


Matt working hard. We have the new addition closed in. We are ready to shingle the roof and get started on the inside.
Dan helping us out with putting up trusses. I don't know what we would do without him. Thank you Dan!!
Madison the little dare devil!!
Madison loves to take naps all snuggled up to Bella. I don't really know what Bella thinks. She looks like she wants to say "Get this kid off of me!!"
Bella enjoying sissy's soccer game.
On a side note, the assisted technology form that had checked marked Bella as Profoundly MR was actually a mistake. They were suppose to check mark neurological problem but the MR section was checked by mistake. They said they will fix it!! Good to know.
Also I go to the Dr. tomorrow. So hopefully I will have a more definite due date after the appointment.

5 comments:

Rachel Dominguez said...

Great Pictures!! Can't wait to hear more details about your new darling bundle on the way! Keep us posted!

Rachel

adrianna york said...

I cant wait to hear what you fine out about the new baby I like the pictures cant wait to see more. The girls look great they are getting so big.
I will talk to you later.
Love you my dear friend from Kim and Adrianna

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I love the picture with Maddy sleeping next to Bella. You are right...Bella looks like she is looking at you thinking "um, mom she is a little too close."

Happy Birthday Matt!!!

BeckyRN said...

Look how big my little Bella is...it makes me a tad sad to see her looking so grown up, but very happy to see her doing so well. I love the picture of her and Maddy-its very sweet to see the bond of sisters, even if Bella does look a little like "what the heck mom"..haha makes it all the more obvious that they are sisters.

BeckyRN said...

Look how big my little Bella is...it makes me a tad sad to see her looking so grown up, but very happy to see her doing so well. I love the picture of her and Maddy-its very sweet to see the bond of sisters, even if Bella does look a little like "what the heck mom"..haha makes it all the more obvious that they are sisters.