Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Matt's 30th Birthday Party

Kevin and Jerri. I think he looks like Ducky from Pretty in Pink
Steph and I. Steph made her own dress!! I know she is awesome
Chels and IMatt getting ready to hit the Pinata
Jerri dancing to Thriller
Girls just wanna have fun!!
Nichole, Me, Steph and Jerri
A bunch of random people
Matt with his Mom and Dad and all of his brothers and sisters
Everyone doing the YMCA



We had a great time last night celebrating Matt's B-day. We had an 80's themed party. We had disco ball, lots of 80's music and some really awesome costumes. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us. As you can see, we had the party in the unfinished new addition.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! Thanks for putting up with us! Love you guys, Chelsey

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time...so sorry that I couldn't be there but I will make the effort before these new babies get here for sure. :) Love you guys and Happy Late Bday Matthew!!

adrianna york said...

I am so glad that you and Matt had a good time I will talk to you soon and could you please give the girls a big from me and Adrianna
Love you from Kim

Caden said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!!! :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Looks like a great party!!

I have given you a bloggy award, stop by to check out the details.

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Looks like a blast, so sad we missed it!

And we are such horrible people, we never wished the "old man" a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry Matt, we really were thinking about you and the party:)

Love and Hugs!

Megan, take it easy and enjoy the next 9 months! Love you, miss you

Angela said...

Happy birthday, Matt! It looks like the party was a blast--love the eighties theme!