Proof that miracles happen

Monday, September 8, 2008

First Time Down the Slide

This evening was a lot of firsts for Bella, Abby and I. I, by myself, loaded up all three of my girls so I could take Abby to soccer practice. So now I know I can at least get Bella in and out of the car and manage to keep the others girls out of the road while I am doing it!! Really though, since Matt and I take Isabella everywhere with us, it was no big deal. Okay, so we took Abby to soccer practice. It was her first time to play soccer. I don't really think she was into it. Abby is really more of a drama queen than a sports star. Her and my niece Sarah decided to take a break in the middle of practice to go play on the swing sets!! All of the other kids were on the field playing while Sarah and Abby were swinging. Silly girls!!
For part of the practice, my sister and I walked down to the park with Maddy and Bella. Maddy of course wanted to stop and play. So I took Bella off her vent, and she got to go down the small slipper slide. I was holding onto her from the side the whole time, but she got to do it!! I forgot my camera, but my sister took some pics on her phone. We however don't know how to get them off of her phone. So I will have to take Bella back to the park and reenact her first slipper slide experience.

8 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Sounds like a lot fun!!! So is Abby going to continue soccer practice??? : )

Caden said...

That's so sweet! :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Yeah! Go Bella!! And Mom, you forgot your camera??? Darn, guess you will have to take her again. LOL!

Rachel Dominguez said...

How fun...let me tell you how to get the pictures off your sisters phone. Thats what i do all the time.

Tell her to go to her images and find the picture. Click on the picture and then hit options and then send. Then send it to your email address and then save the picture to your pictures and upload.

If she cant get letters to type in the address that she wants to send the image to, then have her hold the # button down for a few seconds and the numbers should turn to letters to let her type your email.

Let me know if you need more help.

rdominguez@yellowdognetworks.com.

Rachel

adrianna york said...

Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time I cant wait to see the pictures when you get them. I am glad that Isabella is doing really good and the girls are enjoying everything. Well I hope to talk to you soon and I love you my dear friends.
From Kim and Adrianna

Lillian'sheart said...

She is so cute! I found your blog when I was searching for anything about Chloe... because I met her mother and was there in the hospital with her when our babies had surgery at the same time, and when things didn't work out for them... and your post about them popped up in my search results. Your kids all sound like so much fun! Glad things seem to be sailing smoothly for now.

Anonymous said...

your sister should be able to send the pics from her phone to your email if she doesn't have a memory card (then you can just put the card into the computer and download them) just type in the email address instead of a phone number. can't wait to see pics of bella on the slide!!!
Jessie (from the PICU)

Lillian'sheart said...

I was going to email you... but your email isn't on your profile. I had something I wanted to say but I didn't want the whole world to read it! I'll go fix my profile so you can see my email address... get back to me! Hugs!