Proof that miracles happen

Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Much Going on Here

Baby News: I spent the weekend SICK!!!! I don't know if I have been that sick ever. I couldn't keep anything down and as the weekend progressed, I just got weaker and weaker. I have been still fighting this morning-all day sickness. It was better for a few days after the dr. put me on the motion sickness medicine and the unisom, but then it just slowly crept back until it was full blown sickness. Not kidding, I lost 6 pounds in like 30 hours. So first thing this morning I called the Dr. and now I am happy to say I am on Zofran. It is suppose the be the best anti-nausea pill. So far so good. I don't feel 100% yet but I don't feel on the verge of death anymore.

Bella is getting bigger all the time. I just can't believe my baby is just about to turn two!! I need to start working on birthday party ideas. If you know me and my parties, they are well, somewhat overboard!! So if I start now I should be ready by Dec 23 :) So does anyone have any good birthday party ideas for Bella? I am definitely open to suggestions.

I told you guys when I got pregnant about one of my best friends (Amber) and how she got pregnant first and that all of our kids are just weeks apart and yada yada. Well, Amber found out last Tuesday that she miscarried. I am so saddened for her and her husband. They are two great people that I love with all of my heart. I hate that this has happened to them. Please pray for Amber and her family.
Amber-I love you girl. You are the greatest. I am here for you always!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sister...I love you too.

adrianna york said...

well I hope things get better for you Megan and I am glad that Isabella is doing good I don't know any part ideas I am having that trouble with Adrianna going to be a year old in 11 days I can't wait for her to be a year old she is getting so big. Oh Amber I am so very sorry you are in my thoughts and prayers and Megan you and your family are too I wish you all the best. I can't wait to see you all in 11 days Adrianna is going as snow white I will talk to you soon bye from Kim and Adrianna

Hollie said...

I'm glad that you're feeling a little bit better. Morning sickness is probably the worst thing in the world. I had it so bad with Ben that I swore I'd never get pregnant again! lol! I'm glad I did, but I found that red raspberry tea really helped to ease the nausea. It's super good for you too when you're pregnant, it helps strengthen your uterus and placenta! I don't have any birthday party ideas either, but I'll keep thinking. December 23 is so hard because it's so close to Christmas and you want to make her birthday stand out. I have a 16 yr old niece with the same birthday, I'll ask her what her favorite birthday celebrations were.
Hang in there!!!
Hugs,
Hollie

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Happy Halloween!

You Have Been Booed!.