Proof that miracles happen

Monday, October 13, 2008

Worlds of Fun/Vacation Pics

Spending quality time the Ackers!!

The girls enjoyed Camp Snoopy. Abby rode one big kid ride (Timber Wolf roller coaster) but after that she wanted nothing to do with anymore big kid rides!!
Bella on the train. I thought she would like it, but she cried the entire time. I don't think she liked all of the noise and the shaking.
Lunch Time with the family



Loving on Snoopy
Madison loving on Bella while we waited for Abby and Matt to ride the Timber Wolf.
Abby and Maddy on the Air Mail Ride

So we are home now and it is so good to be home. Isabella did not like being away from home for that long. She just wasn't herself all weekend. By the way, the medicine the Dr. gave me for the morning sickness is helping a lot. I feel 100% better!!



This is a super cute video of Maddy saying the Pledge of Allegiance. I didn't even know she knew it. Little Miss Smarty Pants!!

8 comments:

Caden said...

What cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time. :)

Rachel Dominguez said...

Looks like a blast and so glad you got to see the Ackers!! I'm still hoping to meet you all some day.

And how about that adorable video! What a smart girl you have there!

Rachel

adrianna york said...

I like the pictures they are very cute of everyone I am sorry Isabella did not like the train maybe when she gets bigger maybe you guys can go again. I like the video of Madison that was very cute. I am glad that everyone had a good time. I will talk to you all later
From Kim and Adrianna

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

The pictures were great and then I got down to the video...SUPER CUTE!!! I am glad you had fun, and I am sure when Bella gets a little older she will enjoy those things more!!!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Yeah for such a great vacation! It's been forever since I have been to WOF. I am glad to see everyone had such a good time.

Anonymous said...

Sam says "again"!! :) Maddy Sue you are such a cute little monster. I love you guys and moss you soooooo much. I'm so very happy that we got to spend time together. Can't wait to do it again...VERY SOON!

Pam said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time, and I LOVE Bella's outfit!!

Congrats on the new baby coming. Everyone I know is having babies, and I can't have anymore, could you at least move here so I can get over being baby hungry!!

;)

Keep all of the pictures coming, I love them.

((HUGS))

Angela said...

You went to Worlds of Fun??? LUCKY!! I love amusement parks!

Maddy was adorable--did she learn that at school? I'm gonna have to see if Hannah knows it.

Love from over here.