Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today Bella had a meeting with CCVI. They did a Teller Test on her to see what her vision is right now. They thought she was around 22/60. I guess this means she is nearsighted but sees fairly well up close.
As I mentioned in the last post, the Dr. put me on Zofran to help with the nausea and vomiting. It helped a little but I am now back to unable to keep ANYTHING down. I am sipping on Gatorade in hopes of staying hydrated. If I am not better in two days, then we will be looking at going into the hospital for IV fluids for two hours as needed to rehydrate me. I asked if I could do the fluids at home, but they did not seem to think so. I just don't know what else to do. I literally can't keep food down. So I am weak and tired all of the time. YUCK!!!! I just want to feel better.
On another note, Matt is probably going to get laid off from his job in the next few weeks. This company always does some type of layoff ever winter. This stinks. I thought of working a few shifts outside of the home, but I don't know if I will be able to being this sick. So I am now officially a Mary Kay Consultant. I am hoping I can help us out with a little extra money by doing this. So if anyone wants to do a Mary Kay party or would like to see our Fall Line just let me know. You can e-mail me with any questions at sgudde@marykay.com

7 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I was very sick with Izzy. Every few days I went into the hospital for about a week to replenish fluids and such. It you aren't feeling well, skip the OB and go straight to an ER. They will usually tend to you right there without an admittance.

I hope you feel better soon and hopefully NO layoffs will occur. Think good thoughts!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I am so sorry that you are so sick. That sucks. So, for you, does it normally last the whole time or just until the second trimester? Poor girl. I feel for you, I know how miserable I felt and I wasn't even vomitting. UGH!!! I hope it goes away SOON.

When it rains, it pours. I hope that Matt doesn't get laid off. Good luck with EVERYTHING.

Thinking about you guys and miss you tons.

adrianna york said...

I hope you get to felling better soon. I am glad that Isabella is doing good and the other girls. I know what it is like to be sick and going into the hospital that is what I did with Adrianna it was not funny at all. I hope it gets better for you and the baby. I wish you the best and you all are in my thoughts and prayers.
From Kim and Adrianna

Anonymous said...

Megan- I am so sorry to hear about Matt's job, but we will pray for your finances. I wish I could help in some way, but we are hurting that way, too. It sounds like Isabella is doing fairly well. Praise the Lord that the doctors were wrong about her sight. We will pray that it gets better with time. I hope you feel better really soon. Thinking about you often- Shannon Blumenthal

The Rice Family said...

So sorry that you are so sick. I was really sick when I was pregnant with my girls and the doc put me on a reglan pump that dosed anti nasuea medicine 24hrs a day intravenously (spelling?) It was wonderful I was finally able to live a somewhat normal life outside of the bathroom. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Have you tried ginger I heard it can help also.

Angel Gabi's Daddy said...

Well nuts! Some day things have to get going good for all of us right? haha. See if Matt gets laid off all the more reason to purse KC area! Eudora is beautiful this time of year! hahaha

Miss and love ya guys.
J

Angela said...

And they thought Bella would be blind. Little did they know...