Proof that miracles happen

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Busy!!

We have just been super busy around here as I am sure that is true with everyone. Then on top of that, everyone in my house is SICK!!! Well except Bella. She is a little congested and is getting breathing treatments, but she doesn't seem to be as miserable as the rest of us. Lets just pray she does not get as sick as the rest of us!!
Thank you everyone for all of your wonderful Birthday wishes to Bella. She has so much love. It is absolutely amazing!!
Well we only took Bella to one Christmas. Then we spent Christmas day here at home. It was a nice day. Bella slept through the whole thing!!
I will post pictures later, but with everyone being sick and all I have not had time to download them off my camera. Maybe tomorrow if I feel better.
One last thing:
please check out http://gabrielesheridan.blogspot.com There you will find that Micah and Jason are doing a special balloon release in memory of Gabi on January 12th at 12:00 p.m. That would have been Gabi's first birthday. She is doing hot pink balloons and we will all just release them from wherever we are (Jason and Micah will be in Indiana) So if anyone is interested in participating, just check out their blog. Also if you have not every visited Gabi's blog you might just take the time to do so. As I have said time and time again, she was an extremely special little girl and she will forever be missed. We love you Gabi!!
Love to All

3 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Thank you, we love you too!!!
Hope everyone gets feeling better real soon.
Love, Prayers, and Hugs

adrianna york said...

I hope everyone gets feeling better and I enjoy the brithday pictures she is getting biger every day Love you all
From Adrianna and her mommy Kim

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I hope everyone starts feeling better soon!!! It kind sounds like us right now. I am glad you all had a good Christmas, I can't wait to see pictures!!! Take care.
Love, Amy