Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, December 30, 2007

What will the new year bring????

Well I think we are all on the mend. I can't remember the last time I was that sick!! Isabella is still feeling a little yucky. We head back to KC on Wednesday for clinic. It is going to be a really long day. First we have special care clinic and then we go to PT for an hour and then OT for an hour. I am excited to see what they say and what they can teach Matt and I to help Bella along. She has been sleeping a lot lately so we haven't really gotten to work with her much. She does that though, she sleeps and sleeps and sleeps and then she sleeps like a normal baby for several days. We call it her cycling. This is because when she does her sleep cycle, she always does something new in her awake cycle. Last time it was she started using her hands more. Also every time she becomes for interactive with smiles and cooing and such.

So now to my question. What will the new year bring??? Well all I can say is that I am ready for a new year. This year has been tough and emotional and crazy to say the least. I know you should never say it can't get any worse, so I am not going to say that. I am going to say however, that I pray with all of my heart that this year is better. I hope we see growth and progression beyond our wildest dreams in Isabella. I pray that she does not have to have open heart surgery this year and I pray that we avoid the hospital as much as possible. Not asking too much am I!! Please pray this with me. This year has been such a year of heart ache and miracles. I would love for 2008 to be more miracles than heart ache. So that is what I will be praying as I am ringing in the new year. We are staying home by the way. My mom and dad will be here and we are just going to eat, play games and have fun.
So here are the pics I promised. I don't have too many really good ones. Bella slept through Christmas completely.



Bella in her Christmas dress with her little headband from her cousin Sami. She is snuggling with Grandma Gudde here at the Gudde Family Christmas.








Christmas morning. This is what she did, sleep. Micah notice the P.J.'s!! They are too cute.









Abby when she opened her Naked Brothers Band shirt. She was really really excited!!









Madison with her new Dr. kit. She was very excited about this because she thought she was going to get to use it on Bella!!





Bella again. She loves that lion.
This is Bella from today. She is sporting one of her new Cardinals outfits from Uncle Terry.
Matt gave Bella a fake tattoo today. It's a little butterfly. By the way, Bella is up to 20 lbs 4oz. She is such a chub!! Good news is, if she really needed her valve replaced right now, she is finally big enough. We are however praying that she does not need her valve replaced for a long time!!
Well that is it for now. Love to All

6 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

I love the pics! I cannot believe how big she is, I thought for sure the jammies we brought would be big...HA! Although she is a little young for a tattoo, I think it is the perfect touch and how can you go wrong with a butterfly?!?
And I pray along with you that 08 is better. And if you think that you asked for to much, let me tell you what I hope for...I am sure you can only imagine! I miss you too, we really need to talk soon.
Love you!!!

The Bryant Family said...

I will be praying for a better 08 as well. Enjoy your night home with the kids and mom and dad. I will be thinking of you and your family. Bella's leggins are cute and the butterfuly tatoo is ADORABLE! Happy New Year

adrianna york said...

I will be praying that 2008 brings you good luck. The girls are getting so big. I am glad that you guys had a good Christmas and I hope you have a wonderfull good year. Love you all from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Leave it to daddy to give them tatoos. Nate started early on Kaden too!!!! It is very cute. I love the pictures, she sure looks adorable and peaceful when she is sleeping. I too pray for a wonderful 2008!!! As always you guys are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care. Love, Amy

Amy Flege said...

your bella is soooo sweet. and wow is she growing! praying all your wishes come true in 2008!

BeckyRN said...

As always Bella and you will be in my prayers for a wonderful 2008! She looks so good in all her pictures, she looks like she has gotten longer! And a Cardinals onsie??!!! I'm going to have to work on finding the perfect Cubbies onsie for her to wear! HA. She looks great and I'm glad to hear everyone is feeling better. Sorry I missed you, didn't know you had an appointment today! Hugs and kisses!