Proof that miracles happen

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Bella Boo
















It was a party fit for a princess!! We had 27 guests present. Each guest got to take a tiara birthday magnet home with Bella's picture. I along with my day nurse spent all week getting cupcakes and sugar cookies ready. We made all of it from scratch!! It was quite an experience for me. Presents and cards came in all week from all of our friends from all over. Bella slept through the majority of her party but we still celebrated in style. I matted the poem I wrote her and put pics from different times over her first year on it. I then had everyone sign the back of it with a birthday message. We put her hair in piggies today for Gabi. She had a flashing tiara. She got tons of presents. She literally got a new wardrobe. She got tons of new toys, hair barrettes, duckie trach ties (thank you Sarah), a new pair of pajamas, a photo album special made by Becky and then some baby legs made special by Aunt Stephanie. One very special gift was from her cousin Sami. Sami took some of her Christmas money and got Isabella the adorable stuffed lion that is in some of the pics above. Also a special thanks to Micah, Jason, Graci, Angel Gabi and baby Kinsley for your wonderful gifts. The video below is everyone singing Happy Birthday, and yes I started crying. I just couldn't help getting emotional about the whole thing. I think I broke down about three times. I mean my baby girl is turning one. She is a miracle in every way. So anyways I hate that everyone could not be here but it just isn't safe for Isabella. We Love you all and thank you for sharing in this day with us. I hope you all enjoy the pics and I hope for those of you who could not be here this helps make it feel like you were. Also check out the dress. It actually zipped up to my surprise. She is actually up to 19 lbs 11oz!! WOW!!
So Happy Birthday Bella Boo, you deserve all your hearts desire.

9 comments:

Angela said...

Awesome! Happy birthday Bella! I loved the video. Precious, precious, precious.
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Angela & family

BeckyRN said...

It looks like a party fit for a princess! And I love the pigtails! I wish I could have been there to help celebrate, but with the winter weather we got, I don't think I would have made it home, then you really would have had me as an extra nurse for the night:). HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA. Lots of hugs and kisses, and blessings for the year to come! I love you!

adrianna york said...

To Isabella happy birthday I love the video it made me cry just seeing you in your mommys arms. Have wonderful Merry Christmas.

From Adrianna and her mommy Kim

Amy Flege said...

happy birthday sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday BIG GIRL!!!! A princess indeed. Girl you went all out...many kudos. Thanks so much for the video Megan...I was crying right there with ya. :-) Thank you Jesus for precious Bella and her family. We love you guys and are so happy for her progress. I will try to give you call tomorrow when we're on the road to OKC. Love you all!!!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLA BOO!!!!
You looked absolutely beautiful in your princess attire. I loved the decorations...definately fit for a princess. Megan, you and your family are so precious. The video made me cry as well, there ended up being a few tears on the keyboard. You guys are so strong and with that you pass it down to Bella. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and an amazing New Year full of new miracles. Again, happy birthday baby girl, you are absolutely amazing!!!!

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday sweet Bella Boo!!!
Her dress is absolutely gorgeous! I love the butterfly tiara, but I must say my absolute favorite are those piggies! She definitely needs to sport that look more often! I am so glad the party was such a success. Kinsley and I would of loved those cupcakes, they look delicious!!! I am so glad the gifts got to you safe and sound, I want to see picture as she gets to wear her new wardrobe!!!

And Bella,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthady to you,
Happy Birthday dear Bella Boo,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

And Megan, I teared up watching to video too! What a special moment, something you will treasure FOREVER!!!

Love you all, miss you tons!
xoxo
Micah, Jason, Gracie, Angel Gabi, and baby Kinsley:)

Sarah Freund said...

Happy Birthday Bella! 1 year old!!

Much love, kisses and best wishes for you!
Sarah

p.s. I got ahold of some more ducky ties if you need some!

The Bryant Family said...

Happy Birthday Bella! What a great party.