Proof that miracles happen

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I have to have surgery!!

Well I guess I am going to have to have surgery next week. It appears that my gallbladder is indead bad. So I go to the surgeon on Monday to have the consult and then we will schedule surgery for sometime later in the week. I have to say I am a little dissappointed. I really had my fingers crossed for surgery like on Monday. I am in so much pain. Lortab is my new best friend. So I guess I will be living off Jello for the next few days. Well, I guess I will probably loose lots of weight!! Yeah, that is how I will look at it. Matt is a little worried about nursing. He is going to need extra help with the girls. So we will probably have to rearrange our nurses schedules so they can be here when I am unavailable. Well I have no nursing today because of the massive amounts of snow, so I need to get back to Bella and give her a bath. She is just cooing up a storm this morning. She is just way to cute for her own good. Pray they don't have to put surgery off too much longer.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I will be praying for you Megan. I hope they will be able to do the surgery soon for you so you won't have to deal w/ the pain for much longer. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Angela said...

I'm glad they found the problem. We're praying for speedy solutions for your health & for your nursing needs.

Love you!
Angela

adrianna york said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers
Love you all from Adrianna and her mommy Kim