Proof that miracles happen

Friday, January 25, 2008

Finally some pics!!

As you know I like to do the before and after pics. Well this one is for all of our girls at CMH PICU. Remember the Party at My Crib shirt??? Well here she is 5 months ago wearing it. It is way to big here and well just look at her and how far she has come. Well I found the shirt when I cleaning out her dresser. I decided to try it on one last time. Well I got it on her, but barely. And now look at my baby girl. All smiles. All filled out and looking just fantastic!! Not to mention she is off the vent for this pic. Today she has been off the vent for a total of 1 hour 10 minutes. She stayed off for 45 minutes at one time this afternoon. She stayed on room air and she never got below an spo2 of 94%. She had absolutely no signs of respiratory distress. We put her back on the vent because we didn't want to push it. So Bella Baby I am so proud of you. You are wowing the world just as we all knew you would!!
This picture was taken yesterday. She is just so full of smiles. Just look at that big girl.
Here she is all tuckered out. I just love this picture. She is really too cute for words!! Thanks Aunt Steph for the new supply of Baby legs. We love them!!

4 comments:

BeckyRN said...

YEA!!! Pictures!! haha, it feels like it has been forever. She looks great, and I absolutely love that picture of her asleep on the couch, to cute. She is growing so fast! Definately doesn't look like the same baby from 5 months agao! I hope I get to see you guys at your next appointment. Give her lots and hugs and kisses from Becky

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

She is getting to be such a big girl!!! What a beautiful smile Bella. You are doing an amazing job at coming off of the vent...keep it up baby girl. Thinking of you always, Amy

adrianna york said...

Oh look at you Isabella getting so big. Isabella you have a very pretty smile. I really do love the picture cant wait to see more of you and your smileing face and them pretty teeth. Well I am glad you are doing so good.

Lots of love from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

The Bryant Family said...

She looks great! Thanks for shairing the pictures...