Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thank You

Thank you to everyone. Your out poor of love never ceases to amaze me. I think my friend Angela really hit it when she said it is January and everything is cold and dead outside. That makes a difference. I hate being stuck inside!! But there is light at the end of the tunnel. My mom and I are going to the bank on Tuesday to get the house refinanced. Mom and Dad are kind of stuck here (not that I mind) and so are we. It is a brand new house we are living in. My dad just built it around two years ago. The only problem is that is started out as one bedroom and one bath. Well since we moved in, mom and dad have made a make shift apartment in the garage and we have built a bedroom into the floor space of the garage for Abby and Madison. Well Abby and Madison's room is the size of a large walk-in-closet and Mom and Dad's apartment is far from finished. The bathroom is not finished and we have not even started on the little kitchen. So we are going to be adding two rooms to the house. One for Bella (to get her out of the living room) and one for Abby and Madison. We are also going to be adding a gigantic covered back porch. This is where I get really excited. Matt is going to put ceiling fans and light out there. I am going to break down and buy really comfy patio furniture and well it is just going to be really nice. We have the biggest backyard I have ever seen and I can't wait to sit and watch the girls play. So with the ceiling fans and it being on the north side of the house, it should always be fairly cool. So this means it will be a perfect place for Bella to also come outside and sit with us!! YEAH that is the best part. It will be perfect I can feel it!! So we should hopefully break ground in the next few weeks. That is as long as the house gets refinanced. Since my dad built the house, it appraises much much higher than what we owe, so I hope that makes it easier to get more money. Matt and I are renting to own right now and hopefully withing the next year or so we can be official home owners. Then Mom and Dad will probably move in a couple of years out to the country.
So I am feeling tons better. It always helps when a plan is forming and you can see "light at the end of the tunnel"
Also I will not be able to post any pics of sweet little Bella for about another week. Madison decided that she would give my camera a bath in coffee!! Not to mention the week before she gave our phone a bath in the sink. Well the camera and the phone are DEAD!! FRIED!! So I have a new camera on the way. Matt went ahead and ordered me a new one (Darn!! HA HA) So as soon as I get it in I will start snapping photos like crazy to make up for the lack of photos now. Trust me she is just coming along leaps and bounds lately. Before she would show improvement once every two week or so. Well now she is just showing improvement everyday. It is just like watching a regular 5 month old progress. (I would say that is about where she is at). She is working hard to sit up and she is getting better at lifting her head when she is on her tummy. She coos, she wines when she wants attention. She knows what you mean when you say "Bella I want a kiss" because she turns to you and opens her mouth for a kiss every time!! She giggles and smiles almost constantly. She is reaching for toys more on her own now. She just in general seems to be more aware of her surroundings.
Also we have had SEVERAL requests to move to KC!! Well Matt does not seem to keen on the idea. But girls seriously if it was up to me, we would be there in a heart beat!!
Love to All
Thank you for your prayers and love
Megan

3 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I am glad things are looking up for you. It really is hard to enjoy things when it is so darn cold outside...spring should be just around the corner. I am sure Bella would enjoy the porch and being outside. I hope you all get refinanced...and things turn out very well. Good luck with everything. Love, Amy

adrianna york said...

I am so glad that things are working out for you and I wish the best of luck to you and your family. I am glad that Isabella is doing really good cant wait to see picture of all the girls.

From Adrianna and her mom Kim

The Bryant Family said...

It is so precious to get kisses...Bella sounds like she is doing awesome...I am so glad. Hang in there, soon the flowers will be blooming and this darn cold weather will be a thing of the past. Have a great week