Proof that miracles happen

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First Week Home



So far the first week has been very busy. I have decided to do all of my spring cleaning. I have also been working in the yard. It was so beautiful here today that we took Bella out for a walk. She puked!! I don't know if it was the bumpy ride in the stroller or what. So we only went about a mile all together. She is cutting teeth like crazy. She is not really that cranky, you can just tell she is not feeling that great and that her teeth are bothering her. Otherwise, life is good. Please continue to remember Ava and Katherine in your prayers.

5 comments:

adrianna york said...

I am sorry that she is not feeling all that good but she looks so cute in her outfit. Do you know how little Ave and Katherine are doing. I will keep parying for you all to get better.
Love you all from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

Angela said...

How about this SUNSHINE!!! You can bet I'll be out in it today! Bella looks so cute. Are those some of her new clothes from the shopping trip?
Love,
Angela

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I am so glad that you guys are able to enjoy this beautiful weather. Bella looks like she is enjoying it herself. She looks so cute!!! Thinking about you all, Amy

BeckyRN said...

She is looking at that hat on her head like what is this!! Cute as always. Tell her to smile big so we can see all those new teeth.

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

I thought I already left a comment here, I am truly losin it, cause I didn't!

She looks fantastic, but I believe she is a little tired of the camera, poor kid, she better just learn to enjoy it:)

Glad you were able to get out and about on such a pretty day, now if those days would last a little longer. I am so tired of the cold!

Take care,
Love you, miss you:)