Proof that miracles happen

Friday, March 7, 2008

My Baby is Sitting Up!!

Bella in her new big girl car seat. She obviously likes it very much. You could just tell she thought she was "big stuff" while in her new seat.
Ready to go. This is our last few moments in Room 4 in the PICU at CMH. It took us about 30 minutes to go around the entire unit and tell everyone bye. It is bitter sweet when we go home. We love so many people in KC.
Bella at home today watching TV with Madison. It was the first time we put her in front of the TV, and she actually watched it. It was really cute!!

Another thing she also did today, was I sat her up and then I thought I would just let go of her and see if she could sit on her own. Well, she did and then she just kept doing it. She can't get to a sitting position by herself yet, but if I put her there, she would sit!! I can't tell you how excited I was about it. The schwan's man came by the house today and he even noticed how much more alert she is now. I guess that is really something if she schwan's man notices. So all is good. We are waiting for warm weather so we can take her out. Mom and I are going shopping tomorrow for summer clothes for the girls. It is never too early to start!!

LOVE TO ALL

9 comments:

Angela said...

Tony the Schwan's Man comes to your house every other Friday, too? We just purchased another box of Silvermints. MMMmmmm!

I can't believe how big Bella is getting! She looks GREAT! I hope the weather is nice for your shopping trip tomorrow.

Love you guys!
Angela

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Bella looks like such a big girl in her new car seat. That is incredible she is sitting up. I am telling you she is out to prove to the world she can and will do great things in her life! She is proof in how much we should all believe in miracles...I know she gives us hope:)

Glad she got to watch a little tube with big sis:) They are just to cute!

Jason was officially hired today...yeah!!! I miss him terribly though, he is in Indy this weekend packing all our stuff and bringing it back...such a good man:) Things are tough when he is not around though!

Love you, miss you:)

BeckyRN said...

Thanks for the Bella fix..haha. She looks great!!!! Miss you guys tons still. But I'm so glad she is at home where she gets better and better, away from all the germs in the PICU. I just wish I had gotten a few more of those huge smiles in person, but obviously she enjoys being at home rather than the hospital. LOve you guys, hugs and kisses for Bella Boo.

Anonymous said...

Bella looks fantastic! So glad you're home! Sitting up! Wow!

Paul always beats me to the computer, and the first thing he checks is your blog. He lets me know when you've posted something new.

Love, Aunt Judy & Uncle Paul

adrianna york said...

I cant belive how much biger she looks. I am so glad that she is at home. Cant wait to see you all. I hope the warm weather comes soon because I want to take Adrianna out so bad. Well Isabella you look so great.
Love you both from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Bella looks like such a big girl sitting up. I am so proud of her sitting without support as well. That is a step in the right direction. Kaden needed us to help him get into the sitting position for awhile too...but as time goes by they learn to do it on their own. I am so happy for her. She looks so happy and your right, very proud of herself!!! She has every right to be. Take care...I miss you guys, but I am glad your home!!! Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

Miss Bella you look incredible! We are sooo proud of you and what the Lor has brought you and the family through. Love you and mis syou soooo much!! Keep showin' everyone who's boss. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello to All..
We are happy you are all home.
We continue to pray for you all at Church weekly.. We love you All..
God's Blessings!!
Ray and Sharon Shoop
xoxoxoxoxox

The Bryant Family said...

Awesome about Bella sitting up. The pictures are great. She looks so grown up. I am glad you are home and she is progressing so well. It has be much easier on her now with that thing off her heart. Hugs--