Proof that miracles happen

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Under Construction Again

Well I am bored, so I am renovating the blog again!! I hope you all like the new template. I am going to re due the entire side bar and the bottom of the blog. I thought everyone would like something different to look at. I have to say, it is tough to delete everything!! I had to take a deep breath as I hit the delete button!! So give me a few days to get it completely done. Bella has a cardiology appointment tomorrow in Joplin. We are going to make a Hobby Lobby stop while we are there. You know, because Bella loves Hobby Lobby and she requested it!! HA HA!! I have changed her feeding schedule and I think it might be working better for her. I have started feeding her continuous at night for 8 hours. So she gets done eating at 8:00 a.m. and then she eats again at noon, 4:00 p.m. and then at 8:00 p.m. This will give her more time between feeds to digest. I think she is a big girl now and she needs to have more of a big girl schedule for eating. Let me know if anyone has any thoughts on this. GOOD OR BAD. Also it was gorgeous here today, so we spent a good hour outside. Bella did great. No puking!! She really seemed to just love being outside. I am ready for more days like today.
Let me know what you all think of the new layout. Also I will let everyone know what we find out at cardiology tomorrow.

6 comments:

Angel Gabi's Daddy said...

I am impressed with your ambition to change the look! The wife and I talked about changing ours but I think we're too lazy! Wait I mean with the baby coming it would take too much time...wait...with having Gracie it would be to tough! Wait No No....yea just too much work to change it! hahaha

Love Ya Guys!

The Diva said...

I haer you on the weather! It was just so windy! I'm thinking that once the weather warms up and stays that way, maybe Caden won't be sick all of the time. Crossing my fingers!

I think that the continuous feedings are a great idea. And if it helps her puking, then by all means. Hope your appointments goes well, and I'll be thinking about you guys.

Ash

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I like the change. I have been debating whether or not to change ours...but I am too scared I may do something wrong.

I think you know Bella best and if you feel that changing her schedule is needed...then it is needed. Nate and I make changes to Kaden's feeding schedule on our own as well. I am glad you did so. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter. Take care.

Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't expect anything less from you, megan! You are always changing things around.

You are the most organized person I know... I bet you even stack regular potato chips in Pringles cans! (I totally stole this joke)

Stephanie

adrianna york said...

I like the new look. I am glad that she feeling a little bit better. I just wanting to say hi and hope you all are doing good. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter. Talk you all soon love you all from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

i like the new background! love the cupcakes and berries!