Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Abby and Sarah. Happy 7th Birthday Sarah!!
Maddy egg hunts
Bella in her pretty dress
Okay, so I had this nasty old yucky brown buffet. Well, I wanted to spruce it up a little, so I painted in and then sanded it to give it that antique look. I personally love it. However, I have gotten mixed reviews!!

Bella and the Easter Bunny



So there is not much to report. Our cardiology appointment went well. He said it looks like everything is working as it should. So we don't see cardiology again until the end of next month. They did do an echo and her pressures look great. Enjoy the Easter Pics. My children are literally bouncing off the walls with all the sugar they have consumed today!!

9 comments:

The Bryant Family said...

the pictures are great and I LOVE THE CABINET MAKEOVER!!!! Love love love it. Happy Eater.

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Bella looks so sweet sitting with her bunny. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!!

Love, The Boeckman's

kelly said...

I love the new pictures and the site makeover. Happy Easter to you guys! Also, the cabinet looks great. Give Bella a big hug for me!

Happy Spring, Nurse Kelly

adrianna york said...

The pictures are great the kids are getting so big. I hope you enjoyed Easter and I like the cabinet. I am glad that everything went good at the doctors. Well I just wanted to say Happy Easter.
From Adrianna and her mommy Kim

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I like the buffet and as a matter of fact, I have one just like it. Mine was a nasty orange so we sanded it and have thus far left it it's natural oak. Does your middle bottom door open? Mine doesn't, it's just for looks. Kinda sucks having to reach all the way in there sometimes. Girls looked great for Easter!

Sarah Freund said...

Love the Easter dresses! Did Abby get a haircut? Her hair looks adorable.

LOve to you all,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Megan and Matt you guys have a VERY precious baby girl. (But you all ready now that.) I'm so glad God has gave her a very special set of parents. She looks beautiful. I'm glad all is going well. You guys are still in my heart and prayers. Stay strong and may God continue to bless you and your famliy.

Amy Flege said...

i love your old buffet! i think it looks awesome!!!!!
glada to hear the heart apt went well!!

Anonymous said...

The girls look beatiful. I'm so glad that is was a nice day for an egg hunt. :-) I miss you guys so much but sooo happy that Bella is doing well....talk at ya later. Love you!!!