Proof that miracles happen

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sorry For the Delay in Posting

It has been very busy around here. I have been training my sis to be our new day nurse. Also we have been spending lots of time with Abby and Maddy. Bella is doing great. She is back to sleeping at night!! The first night we were home, I was up most of the night just worried. I slept a little better last night. She is still weak from surgery but is getting better everyday. I have not been pushing her too hard with PT and OT stuff yet. I figure by next week, she should be ready to start working on gross and fine motor skills. We are still working on signing for her. I am teaching her mommy and daddy. We are also teaching Abby and Maddy to sign. So not too much to report. I am exhausted, so I will not be posting any photos today. I promise that I will try to get to it tomorrow.
I know I keep saying it, but really thank you!! thank you!! for all of your support to everyone.

3 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

We better get to see some photos tomorrow!!! Glad things are going well, try to get rest when you can. Missing you too!!
Love you!

adrianna york said...

I am so glad that Isabella and you are at home. I hope will sleep for you. I hope she gets to feeling better. Talk to you soon from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

Pam said...

I am so glad that Bella is home. We have kept you in our prayers.

I can't wait to hear more good news and see more pictures!! She is so beautiful!!

((HUGS!!))

Pam and Rhett