Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy Weekend

Well Saturday, we spent most of the day marking garage sale stuff for our city wide garage sale. We are going to use all proceeds for Miracles Happen Ministries. Then about 5:00 p.m. Matt decided he wanted us to all load up and go to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Ernesto's. So for the first time since Bella has been on the vent, Matt and I took the girls out my ourselves. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Abby and Maddy were well behaved and we are so used to getting Bella out anymore that it doesn't take as long as it used to. We went to eat and then to Wal-Mart. We did a little birthday shopping for Abby and Maddy and for Matt's Mom. Bella loved every minute of being out. She smiled and looked all around. You can tell she is getting used to going out more and is starting to really like it.
Then, today we went over to Matt's parents for his mom's birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! We grilled out and had a great time. We came home and I mowed part of the yard and now everyone is in bed. Matt starts his new job in the morning so we have to get to bed earlier.

5 comments:

The Diva said...

That's great that you all got to go out together! I'm glad that she's enjoying it. I hope Matt likes his new job. Keep us updated!

adrianna york said...

That is wonderful that you guy enjoyed the weekend I am glad that you guys had a good time. Happy Brithday to Matts mom. Talk to you all soon from Adrianna and her mommy Kim

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

It sounds like you had an eventful weekend. I am glad that you were able to enjoy your weekend as a whole family. The more and more you get out with Bella...the easier it gets. I remember when it took us forever to get Kaden loaded and unloaded. I think others may take for granted how easy they have it with just a diaper bag. For just a day trip, it's like packing for a weekend. Well, continue to enjoy the weather and good luck with your new job Matt. Thinking about you guys always.

Love,
Amy

Unknown said...

I SO ENJOYED ALL OF YOU COMEING OVER FOR MY BIRTHDAY. BELLA IS SO MUCH MORE ALERT AND ACTIVE.IT WAS A WONDERFULL BIRTHDAY BECAUSE I HAD ALL OF MY FAMILY THERE. I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SOME THINGS TO THE GARAGE SALE FOR MIRACLES HAPPEN AND HOPE YOU DO WELL. I KEEP ALL THE PRECIOUS BABIES AND THIER FAMILIES IN MY PRAYERS.THANKS AGAIN FOR A WONDERFULL BIRTHDAY, IT WAS GREAT BECAUSE YOU WERE ALL THERE, LOVE MOM

Angela said...

I'm glad to hear thing's are getting easier. Congratulations on Matt's new job! We love you all--
Angela