Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Still Talking

Well, Isabella has once again got her days and nights mixed up. What are we going to do with that girl?? Last night she was in her crib next to my bed and just babbling away. I don't know who or what she was talking to, but it was soooooo cute. I just kept giggling at her. She did this until 3:00 a.m. She finally went to sleep about 5:00 this morning. It is just once she gets turned around, it is really hard to get her back on track.
Starting next week, we will be going to Pittsburg for PT, OT and speech. I am so excited that she is going to get getting therapy. I think she is going to benefit from it so much. She just needs to get back a lot of strength. I can't wait until she starts getting up and going. Yes, I know we are a ways away from that, but a mother can dream, right??
On another note, Madison got into pre-school for the fall. I am so excited!! (I need a break once in awhile)
Also we are starting on the new addition, hopefully, soon. It has been raining and raining here, so that puts a delay on stuff. We are getting a huge delivery of materials tomorrow.
Also, (yeah I know I am full of all kinds of news today) Matt got a new job. It will change how things work for us as far as Medicaid goes, but his job has excellent benefits. I am so happy for him. It is going to be an adjustment for us. We are so used to having freedom.
As soon as we start the building project, I will be posting pictures. I am so excited. For those of you who know about our previous luck with living situations, know that this is such an answer to our prayers. Things are finally starting to fall into place!!

4 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

I love hearing reports of so much good news! We are so excited that all is going well. Maybe Bella was chatting with my Gabi...I am sure she buzzes around there quite often, atleast according to Maddy she does:)
I cannot wait to see pics of your new addition. But first you need to take plenty of before pics. Then we can all watch the progress. I need to call you, lots is going on in our lives as always, nothing to worry about though. I will wait till friday though, that's my next dr. appt.
We miss you tons!!!
Love you:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Diva said...

Sounds good on all accounts! Except the rain, that is. It's been like that here too. Ugh. I wish I could wear my jammies to work! Ha! Be sure to document your progress on the addition!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

congrats on getting underway on the house addition. it will make all the difference!