Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Check Up Tomorrow

Little Miss Bella Boo showing off that wonderful smile of hers!!
Me and my sis.
Sione and Madison. This was at Sione's birthday party. He turned 3 on Friday and Madison will be 3 this Thursday. My sister and I had them 6 days apart.
The birthday boy
Another of Sione and Maddy because they are just way too cute.

So it was a pretty good weekend. Not much to tell. Tomorrow Bella goes up to KC for her monthly appointment. She will go to cardiology for an echo also. It will be the first time I have taken her without Matt. Erin is going with me. I think we will be okay. I will post a report as soon as I can. I am sure she will have a good one though!!
And, tomorrow is Matt and I's 7 year wedding anniversary!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures of all of you!

We pray you and Erin have a wonderful trip today, with good reports!

Love,
aunt judy

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 7 years is a long time. Thank you...for EVERYTHING...you should have done what you did girlie.

It was really good to see you guys today. Bella is getting so big. I can't believe it. Every time I see her she looks better and better. I hope you had a very safe trip back.

Talk to you soon.

Love,
Amy

Sarah Freund said...

Can't wait to hear how things went. Bella is looking so big and beautiful!

Love you guys!
Sarah

adrianna york said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary to you and Mat. Also happy brithday Maddy and Sonie. I am glad that everything went good with Isabella and she got a good report. I hope to see you all soon.
From Adrianna and mommy Kim