Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

She is finally using her arms!!

Right now as I write this, Isabella is finally starting to bat at objects that are hanging above her. She has not really used her arms since last July. In fact, just over the last few months, has she even acted like she has arms and hands. Now that she has figured out how to use her arms, she is just so excited. Every time she hits her little mobile she just smiles so big. You can see it in her eyes that she is proud!! You know that look kids give you when they have finally accomplished something. She has also stopped puking so much. I don't know if it is the new med she is on or if it is because they have taken her off some of her other meds. She also started back on her regular Captopril that our pharmacist here makes. I think it agrees with her stomach more than the big dose. I have misplaced my camera (well I haven't actually taken the time to really look for it) I am always putting it up away from Madison but then I forget where I put it. Anyways, as soon as I locate it, I will post some new pictures. Also, since I have so much free time....HA HA I have created my own blog. I don't really know what I am going to do with it yet. There is not too much there to see yet, but my blog address is http://megangudde.blogspot.com
On another note, Ava is having surgery to have her G-tube placed in the morning. She has been having trouble with anesthesia so please pray for her. Stop by http://kadenboeckman.blogspot.com to let them know you are thinking of them.

4 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Way to go Bella!!! You are such a big girl!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Megan, I always love when Kaden learns new things. Then when I take him to a doc appt. I get excited to show him off...I am so happy that you get to experience that as well. Bella has many more great things to show off. Keep up the good mommy (and daddy) work.

Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

YAY BELLA!!!! I can't wait to see her again...it seems like it's been forever. Hey just to let you know I tried to comment on YOUR blog but it won't let me unless I have an account.:-( Thanks for the talking last night...it helps to talk to someone who goes through the same thing ya know...love you sooo much!!!

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Go Bella Go!!! It is all that love and attention that she strives off of. As I have said many times before, she is accomplishing great things and nothing is gonna stop her to keep on a truckin:)

Thanks for your many thoughts and prayers for us, we continue to send them your way as well.

Miss you tons! Love you:)

Angela said...

Wonderful! Yippee!! The top picture of Bella is so amazing when you compare it to the one taken just after the doctor said she would be blind and deaf. What a miracle! But, you already know that.

Also: THANK YOU for lending us Matt. He's AWESOME!!!