Proof that miracles happen

Monday, April 28, 2008

Successful Trip

First off I want to say how good it was to see three of my favorite people today!! Micah, Becky and Amy. I miss you girls so much and I was so happy you took time to spend with Bella and I. I so wish I could convince Matt to just move to KC!! Micah, you know we have to convince him. But anyways I love all three of you and I am glad we got to see you. And I also got to see sweet little Ava today. She was so precious. I just wanted to pick her up and cuddle her. So thank you Amy for letting me see your baby girl.
Now on to Miss Bella Boo. She had a fabulous check up. She cooed at the Dr. today. So everyone in special care was impressed. She is now to be weaned from the vent up to 1 hour two times a day as tolerated. They did in echo in cardiology and her heart looks great. They took her off one of her diuretics and also took her off the potassium. So we are headed back down the path of weaning the vent and the meds. We are also going to try out Peptimen Junior (big kid formula). So all good news. She got immunizations, so she is running a bit of a temp right now. She seems happy though, she is just laying her crib chattering away and watching her little light show.
I have pictures to post but I am way to lazy to upload them tonight. So I will be hopefully get that done tomorrow. The audiologist is coming to the house tomorrow to check Bella's hearing. I am sure it is fine. That's all for now!! I am going to bed. 6 hours of driving in one day is too much for me!!

5 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

yay!! glad all went well. keep up the good work bella!!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

It was so good to see you as well. I am glad that Bella is doing as awesome as she is. She is such a doll. I hope you got some sleep...I do not like the drive either. Well, take care.

Love,
Amy

The Diva said...

I am so glad to hear that good news! I can't think of anything that could have gone better!

BeckyRN said...

It was great seeing you to Megan! Isabella looks absolutely fantastic, it was so good to see her smile and of course to snuggle her! Love you guys, take care.

adrianna york said...

It is great to hear that Isabella is doing so wonderfull I cant wait to see her. Also that is great that little Ava is doing good to. Well could you give her a kiss for me and a hug. You all take care talk to you soon.
Love you all from Adrianna and her mommy Kim