Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Day Of Shopping Will Make Any Girl Smile

All Smiles Yesterday
Today after Physical Therapy, we went shopping. Bella got a new pair of sunglasses. Is that not the cutest?? Oh and she also got this new dress. It is so fun to dress her up!!
Look at that toothy grin
"Yeah, I know I am cool!!"
"Okay mom, that is enough with the pictures!! I am done with these sunglasses!!"

Bella slept through her entire therapy session. As soon as it was over she opened her eyes and started looking around. I think she likes to "pretend" to be asleep to get out of doing any work!! We learned some new techniques with her. Again they feel very confident in her ability to rehabilitate. Her first goal is to turn from back to side. I am so proud of how much she has been accomplishing.
The new addition on the house is coming along slowly but we are making progress. Link over to my blog pics of our progress.
Also Ava is doing better. They did a heart cath yesterday and all went well, but please continue to keep her and her family in your prayers.

3 comments:

BeckyRN said...

Finally some pictures!!! She looks so good! And that grin with the gappy front teeth is to cute. She looks awsome Megan, and I better see you guys during her next visit. I can't wait to see her new tricks.

The Bryant Family said...

I am so glad she is turning the corner. To see the pictures of her know, she looks different too---so much better. I am so happy!!!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Sorry I haven't been able to comment lately...I have just now been able to catch up. Bella looks great. She looks soooo happy in the pictures you posted. We just bought Kaden some new glasses too. I will have to post more pictures...hopefully tomorrow now that I am home for the weekend.

I am so proud of Bella and the two of you. She has overcome so much and is doing incredible. I am excited for you, I know what it feels like to see your baby do things that others say would never happen. Way to go Bella...prove them all wrong.

Thinking and praying for you guys, always.

Love,
Amy

By the way I will be back Sunday night.