Proof that miracles happen

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

All is Well

I am really tired so I am going to make this short. I will post more in the a.m. but I know everyone is wanting to know how the appointment went. The valve that is leaking, used to leak severe and is now leaking mild!!! Cardiology said she is very stable. They said she has gained a little too much weight. Everything looked great. I think everyone was happy to see that she is doing so well.
So that is the short version of our day. I have lots more to tell everyone so I will get some sleep and post again in the morning.
See miracles do happen!!!
Love
Megan, Matt, Abby, Madison and Isabella our Miracle baby!!
Oh yeah, Bella weighed about 17 1/2 pounds today!! Chunky Baby!!

4 comments:

Just Do It Posterchild said...

I am sooooooooooo glad!!!! Thanks for the fast update. I was checking in periodically to see how our angel is doing. God is GOOD!!
Love you all,
Sheri

BeckyRN said...

YEA!!!!!!! I'm so glad she is doing so well, and things look good, we knew all along she was getting better, they just didn't want to believe us. Way to prove the Drs. wrong Bella! Prayers work! I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you guys while you were back, but I'm sure it was a very busy day. Can't wait to hear all the other good things they had to say. Love you guys, give Bella extra kisses for me.

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

YIPEE!!! Bet you never thought you'd hear them same she is gaining to much weight! She is just trying to make up for lost time:)
So glad things went so well, I am still super sad we didn't get to see you, but we will make arrangements real soon. Love to all!!!
Micah

Anonymous said...

We are so thrilled with the good report on Isabella!!!!!!!! We thank God that the valve is improving!! And we know God can help her in getting weaned off the vent, too. Just thanking God for each day, and trusting Him step by step is a wonderful way to live! We don't know the future, but God does. And HE can help prepare us for each turn in the road, giving us all the stamina we need, as we continually communicate with Him...... telling Him all that's in our heart, good or bad!
Love you! .......Aunt Judy 10/08/07