Proof that miracles happen

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Prayer needed here

Bella is still throwing up some. She seems to only do it when she gets gagged. I really hope that is all it is. She seems fine however. She is happy and playful. She finally has her days and nights on the right track again!!! I just worry. It is hard to make that constant worry go away. It has been really hard lately for me. I can't really explain what it is because I can't seem to put my finger on what is bothering me. I don't know if it is that we are only two months away from her first birthday and I realize it has been almost a year of this!! It is frustrating. I am thankful for all of her miracles and I am thankful for how just knowing her has completely changed my life. But sometimes I want to be selfish and say "Why Me!!" I have to pray for my strength everyday. Am I going crazy?!?! I feel like I am sometimes. It has just been a CRAZY year. I think sometimes "Did I sign up for this?" But none the less, I would not give up or change anything about Isabella. She is the most wonderful baby. It was definitely love at first site. So here are some older pics of Bella. How could you not fall in love with that little peanut!!!!
Lots of Love!!
Here are Bella and I in front of the Christmas tree. Believe it or not, I had just delivered her only 24 hours before.
Bella's first bath at home!! She still uses that bathtub, but she definitely fills it out now!!
I just love this one of her. She is sooo sweet.

6 comments:

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Oh Megan, stay strong! You have done such an amazing job and you are bound to have days like this. I am so sorry I didn't check on you earlier, I will try to call tomorrow, but we will be unpacking and I am suppose to go look for new furniture. I hope you realize just how special your little miracle is and there is no way any of us would be who we are without knowing her. Thank you for always sharing and being so honest. What you are feeling is completely normal, none of us singed up for what we have been given but it is us who have been so blessed to have been touched by such amazing little miracles! Like always keep your faith and know you can call me anytime anyday for anything. Laugh, cry, yell, shout, rejoice...whatever it may be I am always here for you!
I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

The Lord understands everything you are feeling Megan, and He appreciates your honesty, too! What's so great about Him, HE is the One who can help you every step, every moment!

The new pictures are wonderful! And yes, we are daily, many times, praying for sweet Bella and her family.

Love you!
Aunt Judy

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Megan, I hope the doctors can figure out the mystery throw up. Do you think that she may have acid reflux? Have the doctors put in for a new order of different formula yet? It will get better, some things take time. You are doing an amazing job. It's ok to feel like you are going crazy, things get a little hard to handle at times. You are doing a wonderful job...believe it or not some parents wouldn't put in as much effort or love. Thinking and praying for you always, Amy

Amy Flege said...

saying prayers for your sweet bella...

BeckyRN said...

Hey Megan, sorry to hear you have been so stressed lately, but I know you are doing a great job, and should probably be giving your self more credit. I hope they figure out what is going on with little miss. Tell her Becky says she better shape up!! Hopefully it is just a matter of getting formula and meds figured out, as long as she is happy, and not acting sick I woudln't worry to much, she would let you know! I'll be saying extra prayers for both you and her though. Hugs and kisses!

Sarah Freund said...

Hey guys,

Some days are going to be rough. Please try to remember to take care of yourselves too. You can only do so much being sleep-deprived, so I'm *SO* happy to hear that we're back on day/nights correctly. That should make things eaiser.

Has Bella gotten any teeth yet? I was thinking about this today cause Tori just got a new tooth, but every kid acts differently when they're about to get a new tooth... one of my boys always got horrible diaper rashes for a couple of days and then we had a new tooth... I have no idea how teething and diaper rash is connected, but I'm praying that this throwing up is nothing more than that and in a few years you'll be like me... telling weird stories about what your kids did with teething.....

Love, Sarah