Proof that miracles happen

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Doing a little better

Well we have had two hours of pedialite. She seems to be doing much better. Dr. Gratney wants her on pedialite for 24 hours and then we will probably start her on some new kind of formula. She thinks that Isabella is unable to digest regular formula. She doesn't know if the throwing up and getting dehydrated is what causes her to go into cardiac and resp failure or if it is the other way around. Well she is keeping the pedialite down. She is perfusing much much better now. So keep praying and I will keep posting. Thanks!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan,
I am so glad to hear this! I have been praying for you and bella.

I will be checking the site.
Love Ya,
Kim

Anonymous said...

We're so glad you had time to post. Thank God Bella is doing better! We'll keep praying and checking your site.
Love and God's strength to you all!
Aunt Judy

Angela said...

YEA!!!!

Little Smiths said...

I selfishly want to see you but not because Bella is sick. Love you guys- I'll keep checking. :)

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

It is good to hear that the pedialite is working. Kaden has the same doctor. We love her. The doctor's had to put him on Elecare formula...it helped greatly. It is already broken down so his little body did not have to digest it for him. I hope they figure out a solution for little Bella. I will pray that whatever formula they put her on works. Thinking of you all, always. Amy

Get well soon Bella!!!! XOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo glad that Bella has improved. I know you know this but just remember that she is in His hands and He will protect her...even when you are at your wits end ya know. We love and miss you guys soooo much. give everyone hugs for us.

Love,
Amber, Mike and kids

Just Do It Posterchild said...

So glad to hear she is doing better!!
God loves you all!!
Sheri

Anonymous said...

We are all praying 4 all of u special bella but u need it too. love of God and friend family 2 ur whole fam keep us poster=d Jeri B

Sarah Freund said...

Hey guys,

I'm so glad Bella is feeling better. Give her lots of love for me and tell her I miss her!

Sarah